Suffolk Parade LTD is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and safeguarding the privacy of our website users.
If you have any questions, requests or queries regarding the use of user or personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect information about the use of our site using Cookies and Google Analytics. This helps us understand how visitors engage with our site by providing anonymous, statistical data about your computer/device such as operating systems and browser settings. Statistical data is then reported on, allowing us to identify trends, without identifying individual users.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect data about your web activity, you may opt-out at your discretion. For further information please visit this Google page.
Suffolk Parade LTD may collect personal information about our users and customers, via your completion of our registration and checkout forms. This information can be used to:
- Contact you about any orders or enquiries.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer.
This information is stored on our server and is only accessible to us (Suffolk Parade LTD) and our host, Ontinuity (www.ontinuity.co.uk) who adhere to GDPR regulations.
If you do not want to be contacted by Suffolk Parade LTD, you may:
- Opt-out of communications using the unsubscribe link on our emails.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Suffolk Parade LTD will not pass on any information to third parties.
You may request details of your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (25 May 2018).
If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to ensure all customer data is kept up to date. If you believe any information is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com.
Suffolk Parade asks you to accept cookies in order to optimise performance, functionality and advertising relevancy. The below cookies are operational:
- Google Analytics: To track user and website behaviour
- Google/Doubleclick: To display relevant advertising
- WordPress: To track user and website behaviour
- Google: To display relevant advertising
- Facebook: To display relevant advertising
- Instagram: To display relevant advertising
- Pinterest: To display relevant advertising