Suffolk Parade jewellery is made using various metals & materials. These have been specifically selected for each piece, ensuring you have a quality product as well as one which looks great!
Please follow the care & cleaning instructions below to help prolong the lifetime of your Suffolk Parade product.
Please note: The specific details of your jewellery will be clearly stated on the product page under the heading “Product specification”
Please follow the care instructions below to preserve the lifetime & avoid damages to your Suffolk Parade bracelet.
- Remove your bracelet before washing hands, swimming, or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps & lotions. Such products could cause discolouration & erosion, reducing the lifespan of your bracelet.
- Protect your bracelet from knocks, scratches, chips & other damage.
- Keep away from chemicals including cleaning products & chlorinated water.
- Store your bracelet in the soft Suffolk Parade pouch in a cool, dry environment.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity & direct sunlight.
- Polish frequently using the soft microfibre cloth provided to maintain the finish on your bracelet.
- Check jewellery regularly for signs of dirt, wear & tear.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Gently rub gold or silver jewellery with your soft, lint-free Suffolk Parade cloth to maximise the metals’ lustre and shine. Do not press hard when polishing gold or rhodium plated jewellery as this may cause damage to the surface of the piece. Do not use rough paper towels or rough paper tissues to clean precious metals as they may also scratch the surface of the metal.
- After each wear, it is recommended that you wipe your jewellery clean with our soft, dry, lint-free cloth provided to remove any makeup or natural skin oils.
- Gold-plated and Rhodium (Platinum) plated jewellery may be cleaned with warm soapy water & a soft, clean, lint-free cloth. Pieces must be rinsed thoroughly & dried well after cleaning to ensure no chemicals from water are left on the piece.
- Sterling Silver jewellery may be polished using our lint-free Suffolk Parade Cloth.
- After wearing, store in breathable fabric pouches or tissue.
- If your bracelet has a cord element – Clean in warm water using a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water & allow to dry naturally. NOTE: Colours may run so avoid contact with other with other materials. Whilst your bracelet has been manufactured to allow for occasional cleaning, you may experience some loss of colour. For optimum preservation, avoid any soiling or wetting of the bracelet.
- Our Droplet chains are beautifully delicate.
- To prevent damaging/breaking your new droplet chain you must adjust the toggle whilst holding on to the chain, Not the bar.
- When new the toggle is stiff but with wear will loosen.
- Never adjust the toggle whilst holding the bar of your droplet chain.